[Bobwhite Blather] 10 signs you enjoy being a Scouter

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Dec 10 05:01:19 PST 2012

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, '10 signs you enjoy being a Scouter'

As another year winds down and we look forward to another (assuming the Mayan
calendar or a zombie attack doesn't do us all in), we often take a moment to
reflect on how things are going. Much of our thinking goes into evaluating what
we've done and how we can do better going forward. After reading a post in
Recognize This!, a blog written by employee recognition and reward consultant
Derek Irvine, I got to thinking about my own experiences in Scouting and why I
keep doing it.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/1842?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com