[Bobwhite Blather] Three things you should never do

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Apr 15 05:01:53 PDT 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Three things you should never do'

Just about all of us Scouters are also parents. As parents, we want the best for
our kids, and some parents go a bit out of bounds to make sure they get the best
and do their best - even if it isn't really their best, if you know what I
mean.

As Scouters, though, we really need to put some of these parenting instincts
aside in order to make sure that we not only deliver the Scouting program as
promised, but also to help our kids do their best by not helping them
directly.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2165?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com