[Bobwhite Blather] The moving target of social media

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Dec 2 05:00:23 PST 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'The moving target of social media'

Back when most of us were teenagers, what we now know as "social media"
consisted of long hours tying up the family telephone chatting with our friends,
or perhaps time spent cruising the boulevards or at the town soda shop. Times
have changed and so has the technology, and our teenagers communicate by all
manner [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2514?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com