[Bobwhite Blather] The adult role at summer camp

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jun 17 05:07:42 PDT 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'The adult role at summer camp'

Soon our troop heads off to summer camp, as does just about every troop. This
week I sent out the following advice to our troop parents:
Summer camp is coming up in just a couple weeks. Summer camp is a critical time
for our youth leaders to put the leadership they've been practicing into
action. It's what they've been working toward all year and looking forward to.
If you are planning to attend summer camp, please keep in mind that this
is a time that the boys can manage their own affairs during the week.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2262?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com