[Bobwhite Blather] Reach out and touch someone

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Mar 4 05:05:29 PST 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Reach out and touch someone'

Years ago, AT&T, parent of the Bell Telephone companies, ran an advertising
campaign which encouraged people to use their long-distance services to keep in
contact with friends. The "Reach Out and Touch Someone" series of ads had
everyone singing along and even inspired people to make a few more telephone
calls.

The thought that we, as Scouters, should reach out and touch someone is a very
good one, particularly when it helps us escape the closed world of our own troop
or pack.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2000?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com