[Bobwhite Blather] Can Cubs go ziplining, and other questions

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Nov 4 05:01:00 PST 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Can Cubs go ziplining, and other
questions'

Over the last couple weeks I've received questions on various issues from
readers. Since they're probably subjects that others may have questions about,
I'll discuss them here. (And as Joe Friday would say, the names have been
changed to protect the innocent.)

Can Cub Scouts go ziplining?

A local nature center is sponsoring a Cub Scout activity [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2492?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com