[Bobwhite Blather] Follow my friends

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Dec 29 05:01:10 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Follow my friends'

I'm truly fortunate to have so many readers and followers here on Bobwhite
Blather. I get a little kick out of seeing visitor statistics, a new follower on
Twitter or a subscriber to the e-mail list. It's good to know that my fellow
Scouters are finding value in what they find here, and keep coming back.

There are many other Scouters who write for the world-wide web. You've probably
discovered that you can find a lot of information on almost every conceivable
Scouting topic.

But how can you tell which ones follow the first point of the Scout Law -
trustworthy?

As our disclaimer reads, this blog isn't to be construed as official
information. That can come only from the Boy Scouts of America directly, and
their several websites (chiefly scouting.org) provide the canonical reference on
all things Scouting.

But many others are reliable sources, interpreting Scouting in line with
official policy and traditional methods, and critical of those who would
reinvent Scouting to advance their own ideas of what it's all about.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/follow-my-friends/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com