[Bobwhite Blather] A Scout is Kind - even when you don't expect it

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jul 14 05:00:50 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'A Scout is Kind - even when you don't
expect it'

Over cracker barrel one Saturday night at a campout a couple years ago, as the
boys were off at their patrol sites getting ready for lights out, we adults were
talking about our boys. We had been watching them from a distance all day as
they went about their daily tasks, and I mentioned that it was great to watch my
son going about the business of camping with his patrol, helping to instruct and
signing off the younger boys from other patrols, and working with his patrol to
get their meals cooked and the kitchen cleaned up.

One of the other dads happened to mention that he'd seen his son in action from
a distance too, but in another way.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/a-scout-is-kind-even-when-you-dont-expect-it/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com