[Bobwhite Blather] No moms allowed

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Jul 31 05:00:12 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'No moms allowed'

Our hometown newspaper had an interesting article this week about a local group
of friends who have been getting together every year for the past couple decades
to hold a "no moms allowed" campout. That's right - just like the "no girls
allowed" sign that boys might hang on their treehouse, only in this instance it
was just dads and their sons and daughters camping for a weekend while the moms
(who didn't particularly care for camping anyway) stayed behind and went
shopping and to the movies with the other moms.

It got me to thinking that Scouting is also a "no moms allowed" activity, but in
a different sense.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/no-moms-allowed/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com