[Bobwhite Blather] Committee chair timeline: Every month

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Mar 31 05:03:31 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Committee chair timeline: Every month'

If you've been reading for a while, you've picked up on our monthly summary of
things the committee chair needs to give attention to for the following month.
We finished up the year last month with the March version, so we'll take one
last look at the committee chair's job with our list of details that need to be
looked at each month.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2695?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com