[Bobwhite Blather] Be a Scouting VIP

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Nov 13 14:39:46 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Be a Scouting VIP'

Our council held its annual kickoff for key donors and supporters of Friends of
Scouting this week. I'm sure it was a mistake, but I was invited to attend the
reception and program, held at the historic Greenfield Village. While I am an
annual supporting contributor and conduct presentations for packs and troops in
our area, I'm not in the same class as those who give tens of thousands of
dollars or endow our council's camps and facilities.

The message delivered by our new council president convinced me, however, that
it was no mistake.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/be-a-scouting-vip/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com