[Bobwhite Blather] What we've got here is failure to communicate!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Nov 10 05:01:51 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'What we've got here is failure to
communicate!'

Our pack committees and leaders meet and plan the details of our pack programs,
starting before the program year with updates frequently thereafter.

Den leaders make plans for outings, activities and rank achievement work. The
coming weeks and even the entire year are scheduled with the boys in mind, so
everyone can have maximum fun and earn their ranks while they're at it.

Packs plan overnighters, special events at pack meetings, a banquet and Pinewood
Derby race. Things every boy can have fun doing.

Then we wonder why attendance is so low.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/what-weve-got-here-is-failure-to-communicate/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com