[Bobwhite Blather] A Scout(master) is Brave

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Oct 30 11:00:58 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'A Scout(master) is Brave'

The tenth point of the Scout Law, A Scout is Brave, is often explained as
He has the courage to stand for what he thinks is right even if others laugh at
him or threaten him.
We frequently have conversations with our Scouts about the Scout Law and advise
them to live the values in the Oath and Law in their everyday lives as well as
when within a Scouting context.

The same applies to Scouters, of course, but top leaders (including both the
Scoutmaster and committee chair) should take this one to heart.

We often get tossed around by parents (and sometimes other leaders) who think
they may know of ways to "improve" the Scouting program.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/a-scoutmaster-is-brave/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com