[Bobwhite Blather] Join Scouting Night Dos and Don'ts

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Sat Sep 13 05:00:51 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Join Scouting Night Dos and Don'ts'

As a unit commissioner, I've been helping plan and assist with recruiting nights
at Cub Scout packs in our town this year. This is nothing new to me; I've
conducted many during my time in Cub Scouts. I've seen the good, the bad and the
ugly, so I thought I'd share with you some of my thoughts on what to do and what
not to do.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/join-scouting-night-dos-and-donts/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com