[Bobwhite Blather] Arrow of Light changes

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Apr 27 06:16:39 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Arrow of Light changes'

Wrapping up our series on the upcoming changes to the Cub Scout program, this
time we'll discuss what is changing with the requirements for the Arrow of Light
award.

Although these changes take effect on June 1 of this year, bear in mind that
current Webelos Scouts can continue to use the current Arrow of Light
requirements. Any boy joining Cub Scouts after June 1 must use the new
requirements.

The most significant change is that the Arrow of Light no longer requires first
earning the Webelos rank.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/arrow-of-light-changes/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com