[Bobwhite Blather] Ideas for better meetings

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Aug 31 05:02:01 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Ideas for better meetings'

Hopefully you're rested up and ready to head back into another year of active
Scouting. Along with it comes our monthly committee meetings - pack, troop,
crew, district - there are lots of meetings we have to endure and survive!

There are ways to make meetings run more smoothly and be more productive. Here
are a few ideas from the experts, along with some of my observations and helps.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/ideas-for-better-meetings/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com