[Bobwhite Blather] Thank you committee chairs!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Sun Feb 1 16:07:53 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Thank you committee chairs!'

We had a successful University of Scouting training event in our field-service
council¹ yesterday. Every other year, two of our field-service councils
conduct a University of Scouting. Attendance was up, by my observation, and
there was much good solid information passed along to and shared among the
Scouters who attended.

My class was Strictly for Troop Committee Chairs and indeed it was almost
entirely committee chairs among the dozen or so who attended. We had a lively
discussion centered around the topics the people in the class most wanted to
talk about.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/thank-you-committee-chairs/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com