[Bobwhite Blather] The way things work

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Feb 5 05:01:33 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'The way things work'

I recently attended a presentation on the new Cub Scout Adventure program. Aimed
at Scouters who will be implementing the program starting later this year, it
was conducted by a member of the national task force that created the new
program. He offered insights into how the committee arrived at its findings and
what it hopes to accomplish by moving Cub Scouting forward .

After the presentation I spoke with the instructor. I thanked him for an
informative session, and mentioned that I've been writing about the changes to
the program and how den leaders can do some advance preparation to get ready. I
was quickly rebuffed, however, with the warning to be very cautious about
putting out anything that isn't official information directly from the Boy
Scouts of America.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/the-way-things-work/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com