[Bobwhite Blather] Q&A: More on SSNs, counselor ID numbers

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jan 26 05:13:40 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Q&A: More on SSNs, counselor ID
numbers'

Time now for a couple more questions from readers.

Social Security numbers in troop records

>From a troop committee chair:
Troopmaster has a place in the adult records for a leader's social security
number. Should we be recording the SSNs of our adults? It seems to me like
that's private information.
A unit has no reason to retain Social [...]

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/qa-more-on-ssns-counselor-id-numbers/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com