[Bobwhite Blather] Wolf program changes

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jan 5 05:00:51 PST 2015

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Wolf program changes'

Last month we presented an article on the changes coming later this year to the
Tiger program in Cub Scouting. We'll continue with an overview of changes to the
next level, the Wolf program.

As I mentioned previously, the website Cub Scout Ideas, edited by Sherry
Smotherman-Short, has a great overview of the new program that officially begins
June 1st. Briefly, the new Wolf program replaces the twelve achievements with
seven Adventures, six of which are required and one which may be selected from a
choice of thirteen electives. The remaining twelve Adventures are optional but
fun, and Scouts will earn an immediate recognition belt loop for each one they
complete.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/wolf-program-changes/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com