[Bobwhite Blather] Financial practices for units: Bank accounts

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jul 20 05:57:54 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Financial practices for units: Bank
accounts'

In the first article in this series, I offered some recommendations on being
prepared financially through creating and following an annual unit budget. In
this post, we'll look at some banking best practices for your troop or pack.

Let me first say that I am not a lawyer or a CPA. The points that follow are
gathered from reliable past practices as well as my understanding from folks who
do know better. As always, check with your own people if you'd like definitive
advice that applies to you (it'll probably cost you, though).

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/financial-practices-for-units-bank-accounts/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com