[Bobwhite Blather] A leader we can learn from

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Jun 18 12:45:49 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'A leader we can learn from'

The Golden State Warriors won the championship of the National Basketball
Association this week. The team is led by an experienced basketball man - as a
player, general manager and television commentator - but a rookie coach. Steve
Kerr, in his first coaching assignment, took on a different style of leadership
than those he played under or worked with, and certainly different from most of
what we imagine a "head coach" to be. And he achieved not only something that is
difficult but rare - guiding his team into winning a championship his first time
ever as a coach.

Kerr, profiled this week in the Washington Post, didn't consider himself to be
the most important person on the Warriors' squad.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/a-leader-we-can-learn-from/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com