[Bobwhite Blather] Mistakes for the right reasons

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon May 18 05:00:31 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Mistakes for the right reasons'

To err is human. We're all familiar with the observation that Alexander Pope
made in his writings on criticism.

So why do we get all bent out of shape when things go wrong?

With adults it's one thing - by now, you think, they should know better - but
especially when our Scouts mess something up, we tend to get upset and start
looking for blame and fixes.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/mistakes-for-the-right-reasons/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com