[Bobwhite Blather] Journey to Excellence 2016

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Oct 12 05:01:01 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Journey to Excellence 2016'

As we approach the end of the year, packs, troops and all other units are
working to compile their statistics for the 2015 Journey to Excellence
evaluation tool.

Yes, it's best to think of it as a tool to help your unit identify its strengths
and weaknesses, and guide you to make the changes necessary to improve your
service to youth.

Each year, the team of volunteers that manage the Journey to Excellence process
evaluate the previous year's statistics, correlate the results with the aims and
goals of our movement, and make adjustments to try to help move closer to the
ideal goal of a well-run unit.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/journey-to-excellence-2016/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=3901&utm_title=Journey+to+Excellence+2016

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com