[Bobwhite Blather] Our barriers to abuse

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Apr 11 05:00:22 PDT 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Our barriers to abuse'

Once again, there are sordid details of child abuse by a prominent member of
society in the headlines. The latest incident involved former Congressman and
speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert (R-Illinois) who is accused of sexually
molesting boys when he was a high school wrestling coach prior to his service in
elected office. [...]

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/our-barriers-to-abuse/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4243&utm_title=Our+barriers+to+abuse

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com