[Bobwhite Blather] Why do we enjoy being Scouters?

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Aug 8 05:01:04 PDT 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Why do we enjoy being Scouters?'

Chances are, if you're a Scouter, you enjoy what you're doing. You're helping
your son and his friends have fun while they learn things like survival skills,
leadership, citizenship and being helpful to others. You're enjoying some of
that yourself - as your son learns how to tie knots, you're getting a refresher
too. You meet other like-minded people in your community with similar aims. It's
certainly not because of the money.

The satisfaction we enjoy being Scouting volunteers parallels the experience
that employees enjoy working for some of the companies rated highly for job
satisfaction.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/why-do-we-enjoy-being-scouters/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4388&utm_title=Why+do+we+enjoy+being+Scouters%3F

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com