[Bobwhite Blather] Stop flipping them!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Mar 3 05:01:07 PST 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Stop flipping them!'

"They turn them upside down when they get their Bear badge??"

My wife incredulously asked me that as she showed me a picture that a friend of
hers, a parent of a Cub Scout, had posted on Facebook. His son was dangling from
his ankles as the Cubmaster pinned his badge on.

It sounds fairly harmless and a good bit of fun.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/stop-flipping-them/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4172&utm_title=Stop+flipping+them%21

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com