[Bobwhite Blather] New post: Make training more interesting

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Tue Oct 4 05:35:22 PDT 2016

There's a new article at Bobwhite Blather - Make training more interesting!

It’s fall and our newest recruits are joining us. Not just the boys, but the
adults as well, stepping into Scouting leadership for the first time, moving to
new positions within their units or making the transition from program to
program.

Any time we start something new, it helps to learn a bit about it before we take
the plunge. In Scouting, we have plenty of training courses to help adult
leaders get off on the right foot when it comes to performing their duties.

Read more:

https://bobwhiteblather.com/make-training-more-interesting/