[Bobwhite Blather] 2017 Journey to Excellence

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Oct 17 05:00:31 PDT 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: '2017 Journey to Excellence'

It's rechartering time for just about everybody, and with it comes our annual
self-evaluation, the Journey to Excellence.

With us since 2011. this program allows units to assess how they are doing
compared to how high-performing units operate. It's a set of eleven guidelines
(nine for Venturing crews) along with a means to evaluate each item from basic
to outstanding.

Each year, we look back on how we served our Scouts in the previous twelve
months. It's also a good time to look ahead to the next twelve and see where we
can tweak and improve. The 2017 scorecards are available now.

Read the rest of this post at
https://bobwhiteblather.com/2017-journey-to-excellence/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4516&utm_title=2017+Journey+to+Excellence

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com