[Bobwhite Blather] The Order of the Arrow: Objections and elections

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jan 9 05:01:41 PST 2017

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'The Order of the Arrow: Objections and
elections'

In the last article, I gave a general overview of the Order of the Arrow - what
it is, how it started and how it's organized. This time, we'll cover overcoming
some of the typical objections that troops might have and how youth members are
chosen.

Troop objections to the OA

Although its tradition is well established, many adult leaders don't have a good
grasp on what the OA is all about, and as a result they misunderstand what
having active Arrowmen among the Scouts means to the troop.

Read the rest of this post at
https://bobwhiteblather.com/the-order-of-the-arrow-and-boy-scouts/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4591&utm_title=The+Order+of+the+Arrow%3A+Objections+and+elections

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com