[Bobwhite Blather] Ethics

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon May 22 05:00:31 PDT 2017

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Ethics'

Ethics. It's a big word. It can be a loaded word in some ways.

Ethics is typically defined as the fundamental principles of decent human
conduct. Merriam-Webster defines it as the discipline dealing with what is good
and bad and with moral duty and obligation. In business, it can be taken to
encompass the study of universal values such as respect and equality for men and
women, fairness in dealings with others and concern for health, safety and the
environment.

Does this sound familiar in a Scouting context? It certainly should.

Ethics is at the heart of the values we instill in our young people.

Read the rest of this post at
https://bobwhiteblather.com/ethics/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4815&utm_title=Ethics

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com