[Bobwhite Blather] As if you need another reminder...

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Tue Nov 6 06:12:20 PST 2018

In the United States, today is Election Day. Scouters know the value of Duty to Country, and I'll bet that most of the fine folks reading this message have already voted or have made plans to vote.
But all around us, there are many who don't know, don't care, or are alienated by the political process. Please encourage those you meet today to fulfill the single highest duty as a citizen, and go to the polls and vote. Our country depends on its citizens participating in their governance, and our opportunity only comes around every couple of years.
Thank you for being a subscriber, a citizen, and a Scouter.
Yours in Scouting, Frank