[Bobwhite Blather] Committee chair timeline: September

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Aug 26 05:01:56 PDT 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Committee chair timeline: September'

Now that school has started, many troops that scale back in the summer are in
full swing again or are about to, and a new year of camping and activities is
underway.

Since starting this series of articles a few months ago, I've been highlighting
the things that the committee chair should remember to do during each month. For
a reminder as we get the fall season underway, here are those things that you
should be doing each month:

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2385?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com