[Bobwhite Blather] Is your Scouting knowledge obsolete?

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Aug 19 05:07:43 PDT 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Is your Scouting knowledge obsolete?'

We tend to think of Scouting as a perpetual program - something that's always
been there and always will, without much changing. The ideals, the oath and law,
the principle of the boys running the troop are all things that seem to be
carved in stone.

So how can our Scouting knowledge become obsolete in a program with so much that
remains constant?

While the principles we live by don't change, and haven't changed in a hundred
years, the way the program implements them have changed over the years, and
sometimes quite dramatically.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2375?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com