[Bobwhite Blather] Scrub your jargon

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Apr 7 05:01:39 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Scrub your jargon'

Have you ever listened to a talk, attended a training session or even tried to
read an article or paper that contained unexplained abbreviations and
terminology that you were unfamiliar with?

If so, then you know what it's like when someone who is new to our field of
endeavor tries to listen in on our conversations.

"So then, the DE said to our UC, '407 had a great FOS this year, and all their
ASMs have their LST. That and the high percentage of TAY they're serving will
help their JTE numbers'."

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2706?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com