[Bobwhite Blather] How to lead millionaires

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Apr 14 05:05:18 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'How to lead millionaires'

Having more money than we could ever imagine is a dream far from the reality of
most Scouters. Indeed, most of us give up a lot - not only our time, but our
money and other resources - because we truly care about the Scouting program and
our young people and want them to have the opportunity to enjoy success, as only
Scouting can give it.

Clearly, we Scouters are not doing this for financial reward. But what if we
were all comfortably well-off? What if we were in the position to be able to pay
anyone their price to do the things we want done? Would we still devote our time
to an activity that pays nothing in return?

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2668?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com