[Bobwhite Blather] How to help young leaders grow

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Dec 1 05:00:38 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'How to help young leaders grow'

One of the most fascinating and fulfilling things about being part of the
Scouting movement is watching our young people grow and develop as individuals,
team members and leaders.

Every time I sit on a board of review (as I did for two new Eagle Scouts last
week), I'm reminded that, in one way or another, the adults of our troop helped
these young men grow. We did it, not by doing for them, but helping them see
what's important and how to handle it when they see it.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/how-to-help-young-leaders-grow/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com