[Bobwhite Blather] Tiger program changes

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Dec 8 05:01:22 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Tiger program changes'

If you're a regular reader of this website, you've heard about changes coming to
the Cub Scout program. Maybe you've read our articles, or those from Scouting
Magazine's blog, or attended Cub Scout Roundtable and heard about them from your
friendly district Roundtable staff. As our own Roundtable commissioner told me,
the program is very different - but in a good way.

Over the next few months I'll outline those changes and give you some unique
insight into how to prepare for next year's Cub Scouting.

We'll start where most boys and families start - with Tigers.

No, not Tiger Cubs - the name of the first-grade program officially changes to
Tigers, to continue the integration of the youngest Cub Scouts into the pack.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/tiger-program-changes/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com