[Bobwhite Blather] Drafted!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Fri Dec 19 05:01:16 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Drafted!'

I got a draft notice last night.

Well, sort of. Our council's Dean of Boy Scouts for University of Scouting
e-mailed me to ask if I could teach the Strictly for Committee Chairs class,
and I agreed to be drafted into service once again. I've taught the class a few
times before. I try to impart some of what I've learned in seven years' service
as a troop committee chair, and enjoy interacting with other committee chairs,
listening to issues they're having and try to arrive at solutions.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/drafted/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com