[Bobwhite Blather] Committee chair timeline: March

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Feb 24 05:03:59 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Committee chair timeline: March'

March is nearly here, and with it longer days and the urge to get outside. But
before we lace up our hiking boots, let's talk about some of the business items
the committee needs to tend to this month.

Your primary happening this month will be welcoming the Webelos Scouts who are
headed your way. Cub [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2655?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com