[Bobwhite Blather] How to be a better Scouter

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Mar 3 05:02:04 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'How to be a better Scouter'

It goes without saying that every Scouter is in on the mission of Scouting to
provide and support an excellent program for our boys. We're looking for ways to
better relate to the Scouts and our fellow Scouters. In what's known as the
80/20 rule, in general 80 percent of the results comes from 20 percent of the
effort in just about any undertaking.

In a recent Fast Company blog post Six Painless Ways to Become a Better Boss,
developer and CEO Brendon Schenecker explains several relatively simple steps
one can take to improve their relationship with the people they oversee and
support.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2642?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com