[Bobwhite Blather] "And," not "or"

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Mar 10 05:01:14 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, '"And," not "or"'

We're into the time when our Webelos brethren have made or are making the
decision about continuing on in Boy Scouting. There's always a range of interest
levels among our incoming Scouts. In my experience, about half are coming over
with great enthusiasm and are looking forward to the adventures ahead, earning
ranks, going on campouts, and having fun with their friends. The other half
approach with some level of trepidation - not knowing what lies ahead,
apprehensive about the outdoor experience, wondering just what they're getting
into or being befuddled by the changes the Boy Scout program brings.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2673?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com