[Bobwhite Blather] Don't stress out!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Nov 20 12:25:21 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Don't stress out!'

Adult Scout leaders sometimes try to take on too much, try too hard to be
perfect or try to out-do one another. Usually, these actions are because we are
focusing on our own needs or want others to see what great things we are doing.

This kind of thinking can lead to stress. That's not something that should
result from a fun activity like Scouting!

It's easy enough just to say "don't worry - be happy" but brushing it off in a
simplistic manner won't get to the root of the issue.

When you turn your focus to where it belongs - the Scouts - a lot of that stress
will melt away.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/dont-stress-out/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com