[Bobwhite Blather] It's waaay different!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Nov 24 05:00:40 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'It's waaay different!'

It's been said that change is inevitable, and that nothing worthwhile is
accomplished without change. We cannot start to change until we move out of our
comfort zone.

Cub Scout leaders, prepare to be uncomfortable!

We're a little under a year away from the national rollout of the new Cub Scout
structure and program, initiated from the results of the 411 Project started a
couple years ago to examine how to sustain and grow Scouting into the next
decade and beyond. Details of the changes have been announced in stages and
revised even before going into effect. There's a lot to know and understand, and
we're here to help.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/its-waaay-different/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com