[Bobwhite Blather] Patience is a virtue

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Wed Nov 26 09:00:59 PST 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Patience is a virtue'

Scouters sometimes get impatient with the way things are working. We're
frustrated that committee members aren't getting things done. Youth leaders are
clumsy and inept and we don't fully grasp that this is the process of leadership
in the learning stages.

It's not an uncommon problem. It happens all the time in business, school and
our daily lives.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/patience-is-a-virtue/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com