[Bobwhite Blather] Six journeys begun

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Fri Oct 3 08:26:56 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Six journeys begun'

Last night I assisted the fledgling pack that I commission with their Join
Scouting Night presentation. The pack arranged for a local yo-yo scientist
(think Bill Nye with a pocket full of yo-yos) to entertain the boys and families
with some stringy hijinks, and the Cubmaster talked about the fun activities to
come over the [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/six-journeys-begun/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com