[Bobwhite Blather] Leadership? Yeah, we do that.

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Oct 23 09:08:22 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'Leadership? Yeah, we do that.'

Last weekend my son was inducted into the National Society of Collegiate
Scholars, an honor society for students with high grade-point averages and in
the top 20 percent of their class. NSCS is notable in that inductees are
freshmen and sophomores, recognizing early achievement and acclimation to the
rigors of college academics.

At the induction ceremony, [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/leadership-yeah-we-do-that/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com