[Bobwhite Blather] Is Roundtable that important?

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Apr 20 05:00:39 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Is Roundtable that important?'

Do you attend your district Roundtable?

When I was first recruited to be a den leader, our Cubmaster told me that,
besides basic leader training, I needed to attend Roundtable each month. I
viewed it as part of my commitment to the boys in my den, and found it to be
really valuable as a new leader just learning how the program worked.

But over the last few years, I've noticed that Roundtable attendance has been
steadily dropping.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/is-roundtable-that-important/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com