[Bobwhite Blather] Just tell me what I need to do!

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Aug 10 05:00:32 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Just tell me what I need to do!'

School starts in most places in just a few weeks, which means we're heading into
our big recruiting season. Packs will be going out into the schools to spread
the word about Cub Scouting, enticing boys with the thrill of adventure,
exploration and fun, and hoping they'll run home to tell their parents that they
want to join.

We're also going to be recruiting their parents as den leaders, committee
members and even Cubmasters. Without adult volunteers, Scouting simply wouldn't
exist.

Recruiting boys is relatively easy. They'll go for anything that appeals to
them, and Cub Scouting has it all - and then some.

But recruiting adults is another story.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/just-tell-me-what-i-need-to-do/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com