[Bobwhite Blather] The uniform every kid's gonna want

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Aug 13 05:58:19 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'The uniform every kid's gonna want'

That's the subject line on an e-mail advertisement I received this week from a
popular athletic gear company. (I won't say which one.) They're known for making
high-quality apparel that keeps athletes comfortable in hot and cold weather,
and their lines have broadened to include casual clothing as well. The e-mail
pictured a young man, ready for school, wearing a polo shirt and khakis from
this brand's new fall line. This is your uniform, the ad states in bold type.

But you know what I thought when I read the subject -

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/the-uniform-every-kids-gonna-want/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com